Are you young and digitally minded with an understanding for marketing? Are you internet savvy with a strong interest in digital marketing strategies? Do you want to be a part of one of South Africa’s coolest eCommerce companies? Do you have a winning personality, an easy-going nature and are keen to learn? Then you may be perfect for the job – PrintWild is hiring!
The candidate must be able to take initiative and responsibility for their work and be able to self-manage their deadlines and schedules. The candidate will be accountable for setting and achieving goals and growth within the areas they focus on.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the social media presence, interaction and strategic community growth for PrintWild as part of the greater digital marketing campaigns. PrintWild will hire someone with a familiarity with social media platforms is necessary as well as a high level of literacy and the ability to work with stats and reports.
The job will also include frequent blogging, social media presence management, external exposure and PR, digital advertising and reporting.
A recent Journalism/English/Marketing/Design graduate may be ideal in this position, with an added interest in Ecommerce or areas of interior design.
As a family start-up, our working environment is small, casual and friendly but hard working and deadline driven.
PrintWild uses the following platforms and tools in its marketing campaigns:
- Google Analytics
- AW stats
- Facebook (and advertising)
- Twitter (and advertising)
- YouTube (and advertising)
- Google Adwords
- Bing Ads
- Internal and external blogging (WordPress)
- External advertising
- SEO analysis
- Digital PR mechanisms
- Basic marketing knowledge
- Ability to work with basic statistics
- Social Media know-how
- Ability to liaise with clients and create relationships with blogs, websites and magazines
- Excellent literacy skills
- Good writing skills
- A curiosity for all things digital & marketing
- Interest in online concepts and ideas
- Have a can-do attitude
- Need to be internet savvy with good PC skills
- Keen to learn and gain relevant experience
- Basic design and Photoshop skills
- A winning personality
- Easy-going nature
- Team player
Please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.